Official Liaison College Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What would your last supper be?

There is a rumour circulating that the end of the world will be on May 21st, 2011. Yep, apparently this Saturday the world is going to end. Now, I don't know if this is true or not but this speculation got me thinking about what I would want as my last meal if given the chance. I have many, many favourite foods. How could anyone choose just one? Okay, after much thought I think I have my last meal figured out.This may end up being an 8 course meal, I'll try not to get carried away!

First I would start with deep fried yam fries and spicy mayo. Then a nice big Caesar salad with extra bacon and cheese. My main course would be a well done steak that was marinated and then grilled on a charcoal barbecue. On top would be fried onions and mushrooms of course. I would have a side of steamed veggies and mashed potatoes. Then for dessert, I would love a giant piece of strawberry cheesecake. Oh, and a slice of pepperoni pizza.

If I was able to have this exact meal before the end of the world, I would either be too full to realize what was going on, or I would fall asleep right after. But I would go out happy and full!

What would your last meal be? Would you want prepare it yourself? 

No comments:

Post a Comment